Volunteer and Support the RAHS
Those with a passion for history can assist the Society through volunteering. Volunteers play an integral role, often collaborating with RAHS councillors, committee members and staff to complete research and assist with current projects.
- Supporting specific research projects and events
- Producing content for our website and social media platforms
- Helping with History magazine and the eNewsletter
- Undertaking tasks in the Society’s library
- Providing support for mail-outs of materials to members and friends
In addition to working with others who are committed to local history, volunteers will also gain new research, library and digital media skills.
To enquire about volunteer opportunities, please email us at email@example.com or call (02) 9247 8001.