The Royal Australian Historical Society administers NSW State Government grant programs that assist with the research and publication of local and specialist history:
- Create NSW Cultural Grants Program – available to incorporated groups
- NSW Heritage Grants Program – open to individuals and community organisations
- Transport Heritage Grants Program – open to:
- Individuals who are members of Transport Heritage NSW
- Incorporated groups that are not-for-profit or a charitable institution, established with transport heritage and/or NSW history or heritage as one of its objective and purpose
The RAHS would like to thank NSW State Government for providing the funding for these three grant programs.